Security News and Views
Keep up-to-date on security by checking out the list of sites we have put together for you.
- The US-CERT Current Activity web page is a regularly updated summary of the most frequent, high-impact types of security incidents currently being reported to the US-CERT.
- If You See Something, Say Something - Homeland Security
Nationwide public awareness campaign to raise awareness to the indicators of terrorism and terrorism-related crime and to emphasize the importance of reporting suspicious activity to local law enforcement authorities
- Internet Storm Center keeps up with the latest diaries and featuring daily security news
- The Register posts the weeks headlines and news tips.
- The Slashdot site, which bills itself as "News for Nerds. Stuff that Matters", features user-submitted and evaluated news stories about science- and technology-related topics. Each story has a comments section attached to it.
- The SecurityNewsPortal is a non-profit educational resource dedicated to providing the most comprehensive gathering of the latest news on security, viruses, trojans, hackers, hackings and other things of interest to security professionals.