Windows 7 Wireless Quick Setup Guide
- From the Start menu, choose Control Panel,
- Click Network and Internet.
- Under Network and Sharing Center, click Connect
to a network.
Result: Either a "Currently connected to:" or "Not connected" window opens, showing which connections are available.
- Select ulsecure from the list.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your Ulink username and password, and click OK.
- The next screen you see will be a validation of the certificate displayed as “Verisign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority – G5”, and simply click the OK button to continue.
- After a moment, the Set Network Location window may open, depending on the network selected.
- If so, click Public Network.
Result: The Set Network Location window displays information about the location type.
Congratulations. You are now connected to ulsecure