Kindle Fire Wireless Setup
This short guide contains step-by-step instructions on how to connect your Kindle Fire device to the University of Louisville's secure wireless network "ulsecure".
- Pull down the menu bar from the top of the screen and select Wireless
- Select ulsecure from the list of Wi-Fi connections available
- Select "PEAP" as the EAP method if it is not already selected
- Set Phase 2 authentication to MSCHAPV2
- Enter your ulink username as the Identity
- Leave the Anonymous Identity field blank
- Scroll down and enter your ulink password in the Wireless Password field
- Tap Connect
- Your device should now be connected
Note: After a moment, you should see the word "Connected" next to ulsecure on the list of available networks, indicating that you are now connected to the ulsecure network.