Next Gen Services
IT Next Gen Services
Health Sciences Room 19
University of Louisville
Louisville, Kentucky 40292
Phone (502) 852-0947
Our strategy is outlined by current / live document’s or historical status and supporting customers needs to accessed document’s internally or externally.
SharePointCurrent or Live Document Solution
SharePoint provides document management, sharing solutions, and workflow to automate processes with extensive collaboration abilities. KnowledgeLake is integrated with SharePoint providing capture and indexing of paper and electronic documents directly into SharePoint.
- Electronic Documents: providing communities for team collaboration and making it easy for users to work together on documents, tasks, contacts, events, and other information.
- SharePoint Secure: internal documents, required login, collaboration, and user controlled access.
- SharePoint Public: external documents, updated frequently, and linked from Plone to allow global outside University
- KnowledgeLake: supports scanning of paper documents and mass loading of inbound electronic documents for SharePoint access.
Historical Document Solution
OnBase provides document management, image capture, and workflow to support the storage of official business records
- Paper Documents: needed for record keeping and kept in filing cabinets
- Electronic Documents: stored in SharePoint, your hard drive, or I:drive that is no longer accessed but needed for record retention
- Searchable Content: easy retrieval on demand
- Workflow Solutions: for types of documents need to be filed together for easy retrieval