IT offers advanced system management and applications services.
Systems management and applications development services are offered for a fee. These services will be delivered under the terms of a contract or service level agreement (SLA) negotiated between the department and IT.
System Management Services
- Backup service
- The backup service can ensure your valuable data is backed up over the network to a central location.
- Computer lab management
- Departmental computer labs can be managed by IT.
- Computer support plans
- IT can provide basic computer support and maintenance for departmental systems.
- Copier management program
- This program provides departments with a simple way to acquire departmental copiers and multi-function (print/copy/scan) devices with service and supply contracts.
- Disaster Recovery
- Departmental servers can participate in the university's disaster recovery program.
- Adjust firewall settings or add a custom firewall to protect a departmental server system.
- Server management and hosting
- Your departmental servers can be located in secure, environmentally-controlled datacenter space. IT can install and provide system management for your departmental servers.
- Custom applications development
- Database and custom applications can be developed by IT on Oracle Java and other platforms.
- Document imaging and workflow
- Your office documents can be stored and managed in the OnBase document imaging system with workflow.
- Job Scheduling (AutoSys)
- Setup for datacenter automated job processing.
- Web Applications Development
- Request a consultation on development of a custom web-based application.