Getting Started With UofL Email
Are you a new UofL employee? Check out the resources below for instructions on getting your UofL Exchange (Outlook) email account up and running!
- Adding CardMail to Outlook (PDF)
- Starting CardMail on a Mac (PDF)
- Starting Outlook on a PC (PDF)
- Starting Outlook on a Mac (PDF)
- Set Up Your Mobile Device (PDF)
- Make Personal Address Books Visible in Outlook Address Book
- Install M+ Archive Access Folder in Outlook
- Set Up Your Spam filter
- Create Rules in Outlook
- Create an Email Signature
- Use theOutlook WebApp
- Administrative Support Providers: Use These Tips to Get Started!
- Student-Employees: Check this fact sheet for important email information!
Contact the IT HelpDesk at 502-852-7997 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, university email accounts are to be used by faculty, staff and administrators in the performance of their job duties and by students to aid them in their education.