News and Events
Place all your News and Event information for this site in this folder
- Boiler Replacement — by sysadmin — last modified Nov 22, 2010 10:33 AM
- Physical Plant removes an old coal-fired boiler and awaits a new natural gas boiler as part of the university's energy performance contract initiative.
- Center for Translational Research Building earns Gold — by sysadmin — last modified Nov 22, 2010 11:30 AM
- The Center for Translational Research building earned a Gold LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) rating from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Healthy and Local Foods — by sysadmin — last modified Nov 22, 2010 11:28 AM
- The Vice President for Business Affairs and Sodexo work together to bring healthy and local food choices to the university students, staff and faculty.
- Hildreth Award — by Stewart,Robin — last modified Aug 07, 2012 11:10 AM
- The Campus Safety Health and Environmental Management Association highest honor was awarded to Cheri Hildreth, University of Louisville Department of Environmental Health and Safety Director.
- Green Recycling Bin — by Stewart,Robin — last modified Nov 22, 2010 11:20 AM
- The Vice President of Business Affairs supports recycling efforts on campus. Single-stream recycling allows employees to put most waste directly in a recycling container...