March 28, 2017 Priority registration begins for Summer/Fall 2017.
Preview dates and times based on alphabetic rotation
April 24, 2017 Last day of classes
April 26 - May 2, 2017 Finals
May 13 2017 Commencement
May 1, 2017 Summer Benefit Enrollment Due
May 8th, 2017 1st Summer Term begins
- If you add or drop courses, you must complete a new form as soon as possible to ensure that you are receiving the correct amount of benefits to prevent any over payments or underpayments
- Questions regarding your direct deposits are to be referred to the G I Bill hotline at 888-442-4551. Our office does not have access to payment information.
HOURS: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
Our mission is to smooth the transition from military life to student life by devoting individualized support to veteran students and their families in providing a broad range of services, coordinating with VA, university departments, and other community organizations.
Our staff can assist with the following:
- Identifying federal and state education benefit options
- Advocating military transfer credit
- Withdrawals/re-admit due to deployments or call to Active Duty status
- Connecting veteran students with campus resources, veteran service providers, and other agencies encouraging academic success at the University of Louisville
Active Duty Military Tuition Rate
Beginning Spring 2012, this includes Reserve Component Service Members who are receiving Department of Defense Title X tuition assistance funds. This rate is applicable to undergraduate and select graduate programs.
- Active Duty orders must reflect 180 consecutive days duration or longer.
- Does not apply to fixed-cost programs or to the professional schools; Medical, Dental, Law, MBA programs, Masters in Engineering Management
SECTION 702 of the Veterans Choice Act
Enacted by Congress as of 7/1/2015
- State of Kentucky’s application of Section 702:
- Website: http://www.lrc.ky.gov/kar/013/002/045.htm
- Section 7, (4)
- (4) A person eligible for benefits under the federal Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008, 38 U.S.C. 3301-3325, or any other educational benefits provided under Title 38 of the United States Code shall be entitled to Kentucky resident status for purposes of tuition charged at state-supported institutions.
Admissions Information: Apply to UofL for undergraduate study.
News and Events for UofL Veterans: Upcoming university events, relevant veteran information, news and updates, and UofL Student Veterans Newsletter.
Heather French Henry, Commissioner of the Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs,
speaks about the importance of completing your degree.
For Undergraduate General Questions or Campus Tours please call us at 502-852-6442 or e-mail email@example.com .
To schedule an appointment regarding
Veterans Education Benefits
call 502-852-0998 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
call 502-852-2482 or e-mail email@example.com
For questions regarding the School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studiesrequirements please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or (502)852-3101. You can also visit the their website at http://graduate.louisville.edu/sigs/admissions/prospective-students.html.
We look forward to working with you.