How do I submit a space request using 25Live?
- You may view the schedule of university events by going to 25live.louisville.edu
- To log into the system, go to the top right hand corner of the 25Live home page, where you will see the words Sign In. Click on Sign In and a separate box will appear.
- You will need your university user id and password to sign into the system
- After you are in the system, there will be a large green button with the words “Create an Event”.
- 25Live uses an Event Wizard, which will walk you through the steps to request a room.
- When selecting a room, the system will show if the room is available.
- Resources listed in 25Live are only for the School of Music. If you want resources for other buildings, please fill out the IT Classroom Support Form.
- Please review the Event Request Summary very carefully. Make sure the dates and times are correct. Verify your room capacity can accommodate your attendance numbers.
- All request will be saved as tentative until the request has been confirmed by the scheduler of the space.
Please allow 2 week for the space request to be processed. You can check the status of your request by searching for your event under the Event tab. When you requested has been scheduled, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from the scheduler. If you have questions about your request, you can contact your University Scheduler (PDF).