Frequently Asked Questions

How do I initiate a new project?
How do I request additional space?, email
How do I order new equipment & furniture?
Can I perform my own work in my building?

No, ALL design and construction shall be monitored and coordinated by the University Planning, Design, and Construction.  Please submit the project request form to initiate a new project.

Repair work and maintenance request
How do I obtain new furnishings or refurbish an existing facility? - link to PIF

Building codes, Life Safety & ADA requirements - send your questions or comments to UPDC service account.

How do I request maps and small scale building plans?
Can I use and reserve university space?