View some of the bioinformatics software applications at the University of Louisville available as either downloads or web interface. Use “Learn More” links for research projects that have used the applications.
Continuing bioinformatics education for faculty, staff, and students through seminars, workshops and ongoing opportunities.
- Bioinformatics Journal Club at UofL
- Systems Biology and Omics Integration Journal Club and Seminar Series at UK
- Masters Program in Bioinformatics at EEKU
- PhD Program in Bioinformatics. UofL has an interdisciplinary PhD program with an emphasis in Bioinformatics involving several colleges/schools and departments. For more information contact Dr. Eric Rouchka.
- Other NIH/Southeast Regional IDeA Workshops and meetings
View profiles of our staff
- Provide preliminary data analysis for sequence space next-generation sequencing projects including RNASeq, de-novo sequencing, targeted amplicon sequencing, metagenomics, and small ncRNA sequencing (such as snoRNAs, lincRNAs, and miRNAs).
- Assist the Genomics Core Facility in providing secondary microarray analysis including enrichment analysis (Gene Ontology, pathways, transcription factors, various gene sets) for differentially expressed genes, considering custom Chip Description Format (CDF) files for Affymetrix® analyses, and providing layered annotation and visualization.
- Build bioinformatics infrastructure through computing facilities (including the 20 node KY INBRE Computer Cluster, bioinformatics development server, and video conferencing facilities), platforms for integrating biomedical research (Galaxy and RedCap), and support of software for genomic analysis (Transfac and VectorNTI).
- Provide bioinformatics support to the statewide network.
- Provide opportunities for collaborative research.
- Directions from Health Sciences Center Tower (A Building)
- Directions from CTR Building on Hancock Street
- Directions from Belknap Campus
Online form to request bioinformatics services