After an open nomination period, elections were held annually to select the Parenting Network leadership team. Mary Elizabeth Miles, V.P. for Human Resources, is serving as our group’s Executive Champion.
|Vice Chair||Sarah Frankel|
|Finance Chair||Leighann Valdez|
|Membership Chair||Tana Didelot|
|Programming Co-Chairs||Michelle Henderson,|
|Communication Co-Chairs||Megan Clifton, Melissa Schreck|
|At-Large Member||Erin Heakin|
Thanks to all of these folks who are volunteering their time in support of the UofL Parenting Network.
Leadership position descriptions
- Chair: Serves as a representative of the Parenting Network. Leads general body meetings and leadership team meetings. Takes other actions needed as determined by the executive board. Leads all internal group efforts.
- Vice Chair: Becomes chair the year following elections making it a two-year commitment. Serves as back up for the chair as needed. Leads the external group efforts.
- Programming Co-Chairs: Plans and executes the events/efforts for the Parenting Network. Coordinates the programming and creates/monitors the group calendar.
- Communication Co-Chairs: Leads and implements communication and marketing for the Parenting Network (e.g., website, university communications, etc.)
- Membership Chair: Tracks group membership and leads recruitment efforts for the Parenting Network (e.g., hosts interest sessions, welcome new employees, etc.)
- Finance Chair: Serves as the primary holder of the ProCard and keeps membership up to date on the Parenting Network budget.
- Secretary: Takes attendance/minutes at all group meetings. Monitors/updates the Teams channel.
- At-Large Member(s): Takes on other duties as needed to ensure the success of the Parenting Network.