Adobe Creative Campus at UofL
The complete Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications is now available to all University of Louisville students, faculty, and staff.
- Go to www.adobe.com
- Select Sign In.
- Enter your UofL userID@louisville.edu email address.
- Select Company or School Account.
- Enter your UofL password when prompted.
- Click on Install Creative Cloud app
Download these instructions: How do I access my UofL Creative Cloud account?
Click a question below for more information
What's included in my Adobe account?
What is provided through the UofL enterprise license:
- All 20 applications allowing you to create documents, videos, audio, graphic design, photos, illustrations, websites, mobile apps, and more.
- Creative Cloud Libraries providing you with 100 gigabytes of cloud storage space for saving and sharing documents and assets.
- Adobe Fonts integrating thousands of fonts into all your projects.
- Adobe Portfolio allowing you to create a website to store and share your creations and your skills and abilities.
- Behance provides a public space for you to share and view shared creations from the Adobe community around the world.
Who has access?
- All current students, faculty, and staff have free access to the complete Adobe Creative Cloud suite of apps.
- Students who are enrolled for fall and spring classes will have year long access. Enrollment in summer and winter terms is not required.
- Faculty and staff who are active employees will have access. Retirees are not included in the license.
How can I learn about the apps?
The Creative Cloud suite of apps includes:
- Premiere Pro
- and more
How do I get help?
Account support for Adobe is available through the UofL Help Desk.
Access other technical support at the UofL IT Adobe Support home page.