Statements of Support
The University of Louisville Counseling Center Counseling (ULCC) is conscious of the many conflicts, events, and other situations that occur across the globe and have a detrimental impact on our students, campus and beyond. Whether or not these events garner media attention, impact each of us directly, or are part of a greater human struggle, we are committed to helping each other navigate through difficult times and wish to extend our support to those in need.
- We Are Here For You: Continuing to Support Trans Students
- Statement on Roe v. Wade (from the Association of University and College Counseling Center Directors [AUCCCD])
- Statement regarding Ukraine and Russia
- Statement on Derek Chauvin Verdict--shared from the Association of University and College Counseling Center Directors (AUCCCD)
- Race-Based Trauma and Anti-Racism Resources: We Are Still Here For You!
- COVID-19 and prejudice against Asians, Asian Americans, & Pacific Islanders
- University Statement regarding DACA
- Statement on Charlottesville, VA
- Statement of Support for Transgender Students
- Violence in Nashville and the US Capitol