Injection Mold Press
- 45 ton Cincinnati Milacron - 2.5 ounce shot size
- Produces plastic injected molded parts in a variety of materials such as
nylon and polypropylene
- Machine equipped with Dart RJB process control scanner which enables
the operator to monitor injection velocity and pressure to automatically
control the injection molding process.
Dynisco Melt Flow Test
- Test polymer flow characteristics
- Melt flow rate is very commonly used for evaluating polymers for quality
control and their degradation in the molding process
- Laser base particle size analyzer
- Measures particles from 0.4µ to 1400µ
Electronic Discharge Machine
- The Agie Elox Mondo Star 20 EDM Numerically controlled die sinking
EDM machine has X,Y,Z, and C servo controlled axes.
- It has a machine travel of 300 mm x 250 mm x 250 mm and can handle
an electrode of up to 25 kg.
- It is used for creating complex details in core/cavity inserts.
- Uses a graphite electrode to erode material for complex shape and high
detailed parts with a smooth surface finish.
- Can be used on a variety of tool steels/aluminums.
High Cube II
- The High Cube II Vertical Lift Module (VLM) uses high density storage
to optimize space and increase productivity.
- The High Cube II takes advantage of vertical space above the floor.
- Two fully enclosed towers of stacked trays arranged on shelves.
- Stored product remains stationary as a movable extractor platform
automatically travels a center aisle.
- The High Cube II pulls a tray and delivers it to the operator at an
ergonomically correct workstation.
- Tray return is automatic when you request another location.