In-person Delphi U sessions are designed to offer one-on-one support and a hands-on experience. Participants will gain confidence and increase their competency in online course design and instruction, plus leave with a head start on creating or redesigning their online course.
In-person Delphi U sessions include:
- An in-person kick-off introducing best practices in online instruction and giving new instructors the chance to get up to speed quickly.
- "Get Ready Work" conducted online, self-paced to prepare for the hands-on, in-person workshop. This work involves the creation of a syllabus and learning objectives, while providing participants with the experience of being an online learner.
- Four-day intensive workshop offering one-on-one support for each participant.
In-Person Delphi U 2020 Dates
(A link to choose a kick-off date will be sent with your registration confirmation)
- * February 28, 11:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- * March 20, 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.