Genomics Training Workshop
The University of Louisville Genomics Core is offering a five-day hands-on workshop for undergraduate and graduate students. The students will not only prepare libraries for Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), but also sequence their products. Short lectures will cover topics such as RNA/DNA quantitation and quality assessment, NGS library strategies and considerations, as well as an overview of data analysis steps.
- The course will take place June 6-10, 2022 at the University of Louisville.
- There is no cost to attend for students from KY INBRE regional institutions.
- KY INBRE will cover housing for up to five nights for out-of-town students.
- Check-in will be on Sunday afternoon, June 5 or Monday morning, June 6.
- Class size is limited.
- Applications were accepted until April 15, 2022.
For questions or more information, contact Sabine Waigel, email