Online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Accountancy
Learn the language of business
The online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) in Accounting is offered by the AACSB accredited School of Accountancy and the College of Business at the University of Louisville.
Designed to deliver essential accounting knowledge to working business professionals, this program will prepare you to be successful as a CPA, while also emphasizing the technology and accounting information systems you need to embrace industry changes that are taking place right now and will continue in the future.
The online bachelor’s in accounting is virtually identical to our classroom degree program, except that it will allow you to gain all the benefits of a degree from the University of Louisville without ever physically coming to campus.
- Complete the program in 4 years, or faster with transferred credits from prior coursework.
- Learn from anywhere in the world with 100% online courses.
- Interact with other students in an online environment.
- Engage with world-class faculty, many with extensive backgrounds in business and research.
- Expand your general business knowledge with courses in marketing, management, finance, and economics.
- Develop skills in using the latest in technological resources—including tax accounting databases, Microsoft Office, Tableau, and others.
If you have completed some college-level coursework but never finished your degree, the online BSBA in accountancy may be the perfect opportunity to attain that distinction. Or, if you wish to expand your career opportunities by pursuing a degree, the BSBA in accountancy may be the ideal path to that goal.
Your degree will prepare you to advance your career (or start a new one) with skills adaptable to new practices and new technology.
- Learn more than just accounting and acquire valuable transferable knowledge in other business areas, from marketing to economics.
- Study data analytics and other tools currently used by auditors and other accounting professionals.
- Develop your understanding of business practices and research skills in tax, accounting, and auditing—all skills that will help you achieve your professional career goals.
Of course, the program will also prepare you for the CPA examination in Kentucky and other states. The CPA designation is a further mark of excellence for those pursuing careers in accountancy, and is a requirement for careers in public accounting. Find out more information in our FAQ section.