Support Our Research - Be a part of victory over paralysis!
For more information on supporting KSCIRC, please call the University of Louisville Health Sciences Center Office of Development at 502-852-7001 or click here to give online.
Private donations will help KSCIRC and the University of Louisville:
- Attract and retain the best experts in the nation
- Provide seed funding and ‘proof of concept’ for early stage research that may be eligible for NIH funding in the future
- Help expand laboratory facilities and purchase needed equipment
- Train the next generation of researchers through graduate assistantships and fellowships
- Build an endowment that will provide a predictable, perpetual stream of funding that can be directed to the most promising areas of research
- Expand community outreach to individuals with spinal cord injury
The KSCIRC is grateful for the support we receive from:
Governmental and Local Organizations
Private Foundations and Individuals
- Alzheimer's Association
- American Syringomyelia Alliance Foundation
- Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
- Daniel Heumann Foundation
- Paralysis Project of America
- Friends for Michael
- Saddle Up.