- Applications for Research Pilot Grants now being accepted
- Dr. Angeli TED talk - How we helped paralyzed people to walk again
- Thanks to all for a successful 25th KSCHIRT Symposium
- Friends for Michael (FFM) makes its yearly donation to KSCIRC
- PBS Newshour - Advancements in spinal cord research give the severely injured hope
- Dr. Scott R. Whittemore awarded the University “2019 Faculty Excellence Award for Career Achievement in Research”
- Dr. Neimat named President of the American Society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery (ASSFN)
- Dr. Scott R. Whittemore awarded University "2020 Distinguished Faculty Award in Outstanding Scholarship, Research and Creative Activity"