THE FACULTY SENATE BYLAWS STATE:
NOMINATIONS FOR OFFICERS
- The Committee on Committees and Credentials of the Faculty Senate shall nominate at lest two senators for the position of Chair. These names shall be circulated to the entire faculty at least one week prior to the meeting at which the election will take place.
- The Committee on Committees and Credentials of the Faculty Senate shall nominate at least two senators for the position of Vice Chair. These names shall be circulated at least one week prior to the meeting at which the election will take place.
- The Parliamentarian shall be appointed by the Chair of the Faculty Senate and shall serve at the Chair’s pleasure. The Parliamentarian need not be a senator.
ELECTIONS OF THE CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR
- The election of the Chair and regular election of the Vice Chair shall be held at the Special Election Meeting of the Faculty Senate.
- Nominations may be made from the floor, provided prior agreement of the nominee has been obtained.
- The election of the Chair and Vice Chair shall be by secret ballot at the time of the meeting.
- The Chair and Vice Chair shall serve for a term of one year and may succeed themselves. They shall assume office at the Annual Meeting.
FACULTY SENATE SPECIAL ELECTION BALLOT
APRIL 5, 2023
FACULTY SENATE DRAFT BALLOT 2023
Election May 3, 2023
To add your name to the ballot, please email Senator Kathy Gosser.
A LINK TO AN ONLINE BALLOT WILL BE EMAILED DURING THE MAY 3rd MEETING.