The official UofL Bookstore takes pride in offering superior services to the students, faculty and staff of the University of Louisville. With two locations, one on the Belknap Campus and the other on the Health Science Campus, the Bookstore is a convenient place to get all textbooks, trade books, and school supplies. Don't forget to stop in and pick up your UofL spirit wear and novelties as well!
Student Activities Center
Louisville, KY 40292
"K" Building - 1st Floor
Louisville, KY 40202
Students may purchase course materials in person at the campus bookstores or via the UofL Bookstore website.
For Faculty/Staff - Course Material Orders:
All textbook and course materials orders must be submitted to the official campus bookstore to ensure compliance with the federal government Higher Education Opportunity Act. This action allows students to see textbook and course material information as they register for classes and helps them receive more money at buy back. Adoptions must include all course materials including books, Access Codes, web-based homework codes, custom course packs, and any other materials that students have to pay for to be in your class.
Deadline to submit Fall course materials: April 15th
Deadline to submit Spring course materials: October 15th
Deadline to submit Summer course materials: March 15th
Please submit your course material orders using one of the following options:
- Follett Discover (This online tool provides hassle-free access for instructors to research, discover and adopt course materials. Instructors must access Follett Discover via their Blackboard homepage).
- Email: email@example.com, and include:
- Course information (Department, Course #, Section #)
- Information about the text (ISBN, title, author, edition, etc.)
- Whether the book is recommended or required
- Any other pertinent information
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Bookstore at (502) 852-6679, or the Contract Administration department at (502) 852-4926.