The official UofL Bookstore takes pride in offering superior services to the students, faculty and staff of the University of Louisville. With two locations, one on the Belknap Campus and the other on the Health Science Campus, the Bookstore is a convenient place to get all textbooks, trade books, and school supplies. Don't forget to stop in and pick up your UofL spirit wear and novelties as well!
Student Activities Center
Louisville, KY 40292
"K" Building - 1st Floor
Louisville, KY 40202
Students may purchase course materials in person at the campus bookstores or via the UofL Bookstore website.
For Faculty/Staff - Course Material Orders:
All textbook and course materials orders must be submitted to the official campus bookstore to ensure compliance with the federal government Higher Education Opportunity Act. This action allows students to see textbook and course material information as they register for classes and helps them receive more money at buy back. Adoptions must include all course materials including books, Access Codes, web-based homework codes, custom course packs, and any other materials that students have to pay for to be in your class.
Deadline to submit Fall course materials: April 15th
Deadline to submit Spring course materials: October 15th
Deadline to submit Summer course materials: March 15th
To submit adoptions on Follett Discover:
- Using your Chrome browser, log-in to Blackboard. You should by default be on the "Institution Page." If not, click on that in the menu bar at left.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the link for "Follett Discover" in the center.
- If you have pop-up windows blocked, you will see an error message when the program tries to load. It will give you a button to click to open Follett Discover. When you click on the button, it will bring up Follett Discover in a new tab or window.
- In the new window, you will see all the courses associated with your name for a particular semester. There is a drop-down menu on the right to change the semester. Select the one you want and click "Update." The new screen should show your classes for that semester. Each class has its own box, and you will only be able to adopt for sections you are teaching.
- Click "I have no materials to adopt for this course" ONLY if you are not going to require any paid materials.
- To search for your adopted books by ISBN, use the box that says "13-digit ISBN" underneath the course information.
- To search by keyword, author, title, etc., use the search bar in the top right corner. Once you find the materials you want, select the course and usage in the menu on the right side of the screen and click "Adopt."
- If you receive a "No search results" message, use the "request materials" link to send information about your materials through Follett Discover.
Any departments that need a Concierge account to submit adoptions for anyone in their subject should email email@example.com.