If you have been questioning or concerned about your current alcohol or cannabis consumption, use the following programs to access your usage.
Personal feedback is confidential.
Alcohol Screening takes the information you provide about your own alcohol drinking patterns to give you a personalized, in depth feedback of your current usage, information about safe guidelines for drinking and a health risk assessment.
Alcohol Screening -- Personalized Drinking Feedback:
Dean of Students provides funding for the Cannabis eCHECKUP TO GO programs. UofL students may complete these free
Personal feedback is confidential and provides the following information:
- Quantity and Frequency of Use
- Amount Consumed
- Normative Comparisons
- Physical Health Information
- Amount and Percent of Income Spent
- Negative Consequences Feedback
- Explanation, Advice and Local Referral Information