The 21st Century University initiative will be overseen by the President’s Leadership Team:
- President James Ramsey
- Provost Shirley Willihnganz
- David Dunn, Executive Vice President for Health Affairs
- William Pierce, Executive Vice President for Research and Innovation
The project will involve formation of a Steering Committee, which will be appointed by the provost. The names of these committee members will be published on this site in December.
Four other groups will be formed to look at these key areas:
- Academic & Research Priorities
- Financial Health
- Technology, Demographic, Engagement & International
- Culture of Excellence
A fifth committee will be made up entirely of students and will gather student feedback to be factored into long-term planning.