International Day of Peace and Peace Studies Symposium
September 20-22, 2012
- Dr. Vincent Harding: "The Last Years of Martin Luther King Jr. and the Future of America"
- Russell Vandenbroucke: "Peace Studies: A Window to Our World"
- Susan Duncan, Interim Dean, Brandeis School of Law on Restorative Justice and Adolescence
- C. Anneta Arno, “Injury and Violence through a Public Health Prevention Lens”
- John Mueller, The Ohio State University, "the Demise of War?"
- "Hands Across the Divide in Northern Ireland" (art from Ulster Project International: An Adolescent Cross-Community Project).
- "Return to the Land of Dragons: Photographic Impressions of Vietnam," U.S. Army veteran Michael Moryc on his return to Vietnam 40 years after serving there." Opening of photo exhibit.
Full schedule of events: PeaceDay 2012 Schedule (PDF)