Listening assignments for selected School of Music courses are available through a library service called Online Audio Reserves. Please follow the instructions associated with your course below. If you experience problems, need help, or find mistakes with the online audio reserves, please contact us at (502) 852-5659 or by email at Music.Library@louisville.edu .
- The following classes are using Naxos Music Library for listening assignments:
- MUH 204-02 & 204-05 / Music in Western Civilization (White)
- MUH 204-04 & 204-08 / Music in Western Civilization (Hutchinson)
- MUS 361-02 & 361-05 / Music Lit Classical/Early Romantic (Ong)
- MUS 691-01 / Analysis Music Grawemeyer (Jemian) Click here to access Naxos. Follow the instructions on the handout you received in class. Follow these instructions to use Naxos on your mobile device.
- The following classes are using Silverlight for listening assignments:
- MUH 204-75 / Music in Western Civilization (Noble)
- MUH 212-01 / History of Rock and Roll (Ertz)
- MUH 212-02 / History of Rock and Roll (Mulhall)
- MUH 214-98 / African American Music (Tolson)
- MUH/PAS 218-01 / Survey of American Jazz (Tolson)
- MUS 355-01 / Evolution of Jazz (Tolson)
- MUS 500-75 / Music History Review (White)
- MUS 567/667 / Introduction to Electronic Composition (Wolek) Click the link associated with your class. Enter the userid and password you received from your instructor. The first time you use the service you may be required to download the free Silverlight plug-in.