Graduate Certificate in Asian Studies
The Graduate Certificate in Asian Studies allows you to learn more about the peoples of China, India, and Japan from the perspectives of art history, geography, history, religious studies, political science, sociology, and theatre arts.
The fifteen-hour program may be completed as a “stand alone” program, or in conjunction with other graduate programs, for example the MA in History or Political Science, or the PhD in Art History or Humanities.
For more information on our Graduate Certificate in Asian Studies, please contact Dr. Shiping Hua.502.852.3305
Graduate students in our Graduate Certificate program have the opportunity to work with faculty who enjoy international reputation. The Program is strong in:
* Anthropology in East Asia (Andrew Zhao)
* Chinese language and literature (Li Zeng)
* Communication in East Asia (Margaret D’Silva)
* Economics in East Asia (Nan-ting Chou)
* Humanities in South Asia (Patrick Pranke)
* Justice administration in Asia (Michael Losavio)