Property Transfer

*New Policy for Surplus Computer Equipment: Surplus computer equipment must have the Computing Device Surplus Certification (CDSC) label affixed to each computer.  The label requires verification that all data and software has been removed in accordance with University policy.  See Instructions for Preparing Computing Items for Surplus.

In order to transfer property from one department to another - including surplus - the following form must be completed.  Department is required to remove all University data files and/or software from all computers sent to surplus and/or transferred to another department.  Upon completion of the form it is forwarded directly to Physical Plant for transfer.

If box below is checked, additional information is required.