The University of Louisville is an Institutional Member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD), an independent professional development, training, and mentoring community for faculty members, postdocs, and graduate students. The NCFDD has partnered with more than 230 colleges and universities as institutional members.
The NCFDD provides professional development and mentoring opportunities. Its virtual programs, resources, and services are designed to help scholars thrive in academia through strategic planning, developing skills to increase research productivity, managing professional relationships, and maintaining work-life balance by managing stress, prioritizing self care, and making time for personal life. NCFDD programs include:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
How to Join
To activate your free Institutional Membership, complete the following steps:
Go to your institution email to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.