policy modified Thu Dec 08 2022 12:47:03 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
University of Louisville
December 1, 2005
This policy applies to the University Community (administrators, faculty, staff, and students).
All payment requests submitted on a Request for Disbursement or a travel voucher must include the following information:
- Payee Name, Address, and Vendor number (excluding employees and active students).
- Department name, requestor name, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Employee ID/Student ID number, if applicable.
- Detailed description of the expense(s).
- Speedtype (valid number and appropriately funded) and account number for each expense.
- Appropriate signatures (**See below).
2. Speedtype authority.
4. Department Dean/VP/Chair (entertainment expenses only).
Trade Supplier Payments:
1. Speedtype authority.
2. **Supervisor (if payment being made on behalf of specific employee or group of employees for dues, memberships, parking, registrations, etc.).
**The senior-most supervisor should approve the payment request in cases of group registrations, memberships, parking, etc. and should not be an individual who is included in the group.
Vice President for Finance and Chief Financial Officer
RESPONSIBLE UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENT/DIVISION
Service Complex, Louisville, KY 40292
Revision Date(s): July 22, 2009
Reviewed Date(s): July 22, 2009
The University Policy and Procedure Library is updated regularly. In order to ensure a printed copy of this document is current, please access it online at http://louisville.edu/policies.