Request for Information
In compliance with the Public Health Service (PHS) regulation on Responsibility of Applicants for Promoting Objectivity in Research for which PHS Funding is Sought (42 C.F.R. Part 50, Subpart F), members of the public may request information about Financial Conflicts of Interest (FCOIs) associated with principal investigators and senior/key personnel on PHS-supported projects at the University of Louisville. All requests must be submitted by completing this form.
■ Be sure to fill in all required fields.
Additional information regarding this form:
- Each request should list one investigator’s name. If an investigator’s name is listed, information about all PHS-reported FCOI information for that investigator will be provided. If a PHS award number is listed, information about all PHS-reported FCOIs associated with that award for that investigator will be provided.
- Multiple requests made on one form will not be answered. Each request for information requires a separate form
- Incomplete forms (omitting required fields) will not be answered.
- Properly submitted requests will receive a response within five business days of receipt of the request.
- If there is no FCOI associated with the investigator or award listed on the request form, we will provide this information in our reply.
- Information provided in the response is current as of the date of correspondence.