SPHIS Home » Gray Street Farmers Market » Vendors
Flour Power (Louisville, KY) - Has whole grain wheat breads and bakery items. New items this year are ice cream and frozen yogurt.
Full Heart Farm (Fisherville, KY) - Sells granola, breads, jams, and honey.
Good Family Farms (Frankfort, KY) - NEW! Good Family Farms sells a variety of produce and herbs.
Granny's Delights(Bardstown, KY) - Has vegetables, baked goods, and canned goods.
Gypsy Ridge Farms (Cambellsburg, IN) - Sells fruits, vegetables, and maple syrup.
Hensley Homegrown (Laconia, IN) - NEW! Hensley Homegrown has antibiotic and hormone free beef, chicken, pork, lamb, rabbit, bison, frog legs, duck and goat and free range eggs.
Jackson's Produce (Borden, IN) - Offers a variety of fruits and vegetables.
Green Farm (Prospect, KY) - Sells vegetables and lunch items.
Lowe Creek Farm (Louisville, KY) – Has fruits, vegetables, stevia, herbs, and apple butter.
Mr. G's Kettle Corn (Louisville, KY) - Sells fresh, locally made kettle corn.
Summer Shade Soap Company (Louisville, KY) – Offers soaps, scrubs, salves, dog soap, lotions, lip balms, laundry butter and sap pouches.
Two food trucks set up at the market each week. Click here see the schedule.
- Boo Boo Smoke Shack NEW! - Sells barbeque pulled pork sandwiches, hotlinks, tacos, loaded tatter tots, and chicken wings.
- Boss Hog's BBQ- Specializes in everything barbeque. The menu includes chicken, pork, rip tips, ribs, chili dogs, nachos, and side items.
- Holy Mole - Is a taco truck specializing in Mexican street food flavors, local produce, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options.
- Lil Cheezers - Sells gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, sides, and drinks.
- Pollo- Serves chicken, pork, and beef tacos, quesadilla, nachos, and gyros, along with side items and drinks.
- Red Top Gourmet Dogs - Has grass-fed beef hotdogs, local bison hotdogs, local Wolf's pork sausages, organic chicken sausage, as well as truffle parmesan kettle chips and root beer on tap.
- The Celtic Pig NEW! – Serves up a Kentucky twist on Celtic favorites like Scotch eggs, bangers and mash, and haggis, along with Kentucky BBQ standards like pulled pork, brisket, and homemade sides.
These two lunch vendors will be sharing one space at the farmers market and alternating weeks to ensure a variety of lunch options are available for customers.Click here see the schedule.
- Flavor You Can SavorNEW! - Sells healthy lunch options made with seasonal market produce. The menu includes wraps, soups, sandwiches, gluten free desserts, and healthy side items.
- Delecta Bites NEW! - Offers cold sandwiches with a variety of meats, cheeses, and vegetables, salads, sides (e.g. pasta salad, hummus, etc.) and desserts.