HIPAA training courses have migrated to Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI). (www.citiprogram.org)
As of March 18, 2015, the human subjects course has been combined with the HIPAA-Research course and the certification period, upon successful completion has been extended to 4 years. Results from CITI will be transferred to iRIS, via interface link.
As of March 18, 2015, the University of Louisville is utilizing the CITI Platform to provide the following training:
- Human Subjects
- Social Behavioral (includes HIPAA-Research)
- Biomedical (includes HIPAA-Research)
- Responsible Conduct of Research (all disciplines now in one course)
- Conflicts of Interest
- Institutional Compliance Awareness
- HIPAA (non-research aspects)
- Export Controls
- IACUC: OSHA Renewal
This document provides instruction for both new registrants and individuals with existing CITI accounts.
If you have questions regarding HIPAA training, please email email@example.com or call 852-3803.
For assistance with CITI training call 502-852-2454.