- Add a hidden "string field" form field to your form
- Choose "String Field" from the add new dropdown.
- Give the field a name.
- Check the hidden checkbox.
- Go to the form contents,
- check the checkbox beside the field you just created.
- go to the bottom of the contents and click the rename button.
- The short name is in the top text box.
- click cancel if you didn't change anything.
- Give your script a title
- leave the proxy role to no proxy.
- copy and paste the following code into the "script Body" box
millis = int(DateTime().millis())
conversion = "0123456789ABCDEFGHIUJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ"
invoice = 
while (millis > 0):
invoice.append(conversion[millis % 36])
millis -= millis % 36
millis /= 36
request.form['YOUR FIELD SHORT NAME'] = ''.join(invoice[:4])+''.join(invoice[4:])
- Replace "YOUR FIELD SHORT NAME" on the last line with the short name you found in step 2.
- Click the "Save" button