To connect to the flash server from Windows XP or 7 do the following:
- Click on the start menu and right click "Computer"
- Select "Map a network drive"
- Enter "https://flashorigin1.louisville.edu/" followed by the groupname provided when your account was set up.
- If you plan on submitting videos to the server on an ongoing basis you can check the "Reconnect at logon" checkbox.
- Enter ULINK credentials when prompted
NOTE: If you are using XP to connect to the flash server you may need to install windows update KB907306.