Office of Student Financial Aid
The Office of Student Financial Aid serves prospective students, current students, and their parents with financial aid questions and needs.
- Website: www.louisville.edu/financialaid
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Call center: (502) 852-5511
- Campus location: 110 Houchens Building, Belknap Campus
On the Student Financial Aid website, visitors can access the following:
- Term specific information on aid disbursement, residual funds, and financial aid advances;
- Financial aid news and upcoming important dates
- Aid application and processing instructions
- Award sources and types
- U of L and outside scholarship postings
- Consumer information
E-Mail Service Account
Send your e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. For specific account information, current students must e-mail the office from their U of L e-mail account. E-mail responses typically occur within 48 business hours.
Contact the call center at (502) 852-5511 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. This service is intended to assist prospective students, current students, and parents with their general financial aid questions. We ensure students' privacy by not disclosing account specific information. Current students should have their student ID number ready when calling.
The Office provides walk-in counseling to both current and prospective students Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 30 minutes prior to closing. Typically, the office closes at 5:00 pm. The office will remain open until 5:30 pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays while classes are in session during the fall and spring semesters. Check the Student Financial Aid website for special office hours during August and January class registration.