CREAM - Center for Regulatory and Environmental Analytical Metabolomics
- Analyses conducted at CREAM are integrated with stable-isotope resolved metabolomic (SIRM) study designs.
- CREAM utilizes mass spectrometry and NMR.
- NMR: Dr. Neal Stolowich, Email Facility Manager
- Mass Spectrometry: Dr. Pawel Lorkiewicz, Email Facility Manager
- NMR: Chemistry Building Room 223, 2320 S. Brook Street, Louisville, KY 40208
- Mass Spectrometry Center: Housed in the Shumaker Research Building Room 335, 2210 S. Brook Street, Louisville, KY 40208