Will Randolph, of Franklin, Ky., is a member of the McConnell Scholar Class of 2022 at the University of Louisville where he studies Spanish and Political Science with a track in Global Affairs. In 2019, he received the Outstanding Attorney award from the Campus YMCA Congress.
Honors Societies and Awards
- University of Louisville Honors Program
- McConnell Center Outstanding Community Service Award 2019
- Campus YMCA Congress Outstanding Attorney 2019
- Model United Nations Conference Best Delegation 2019
- Top 16, Great Lakes Regional, American Moot Court Association 2019
- National Merit Finalist 2018
Campus and Extracurricular Involvement
- Undergraduate Moot Court Team
- Model United Nations Delegate
- Campus YMCA Service Director
- Campus YMCA Law and Justice Program
Internships & Work Experience
- Refugees of the World Intern, Kentucky Refugee Ministries
- College Mentor, Kentucky Refugee Ministries
- Project Warm
- Donations Volunteer, Kentucky Refugee Ministries, 2018
Study Abroad Experience
- Universidad Andrés Bello, Chile, Summer 2019
Will is a 2018 graduate of Franklin-Simpson High School, where he served as class president for four years. He was VP of the Future Business Leaders of America, VP of the Y-Club, and VP of Public Relations for the DECA Club. He was also a member of the Beta Club, Mu Alpha Theta Math Honors Society, the Superintendent-Student Advisory Council, and the Future Problem Solvers Team where he competed at the Kentucky Governor's Cup. Will was also a member of his high school tennis team, and worked on his family farm.
The McConnell Scholarship has given me the opportunity to attend college and pursue my dreams. Because of this award, I will be able to remain in Kentucky for four more years and learn how to make my state a better place.