Adobe App Tutorials
In these in-person tutorial sessions, a DMS staff and a student worker will provide training on the use of one Adobe Creative Cloud app for a specific purpose. All tutorials are 60 minutes and will incorporate hands on usage of the app during the workshop. These tutorials are open to all students, faculty, and staff of the University.
- Location: Digital Media Suite, Ekstrom Library, Room 114
- Length: 45 minutes, with 15 minute Q&A afterward
- Format: Instructor led presentation and hands-on workshop
Tutorial Sessions and Registration Links
Links will open in a new window. New users will need to create a username and password in the registration system.
- Thursday, Sep. 8 @11am – Podcasting and audio production intro (watch previously recorded session for Adobe Audition)
- This session will focus on the use of Adobe Audition to record and editing podcasts. Participants can expect to learn how to record, import audio files, and edit a podcast.
- Thursday, Sep. 15 @10am – Video production intro (watch previously recorded session for Adobe Premiere Rush)
- This session will focus on the use of Adobe Premiere Rush to edit videos. Participants can expect to practice importing files, editing audio and video together, and exporting a new video file.
- Thursday, Oct. 20 @2pm – Digital drawing and illustration
- This session will focus on the use of Adobe Illustrator to create and edit drawings and illustrations. Participants can expect to practice creating graphics, importing content, and combining text and illustrations.
- Thursday, Oct. 27 @1pm – Photo editing introduction
- This session will focus on the use of Adobe Photoshop to edit images and photos. Participants can expect to practice importing images, editing those images to improve or modify, and to combine images together into a new image.