Information for Students
BEFORE YOU COME TO CAMPUS
With all Cardinals doing their part, we can continue keeping campus a healthy and safe environment for all.
- Get vaccinated. We strongly encourage all Cardinals to get fully vaccinated before starting the semester with us. For information on how to schedule a vaccination or booster go to Get Vaccinated.
- Review the university’s health and safety protocols. Important details about UofL’s response to the pandemic are organized on this website and quick links to key information are provided on the homepage. Read the Health Protocols tab for details on our campus procedures and check out the FAQs for answers to common questions.
Students unable to attend in-person classes are encouraged to sign up for online courses.
Options for making up work will be available when students are following our health and safety protocols by staying home when they have symptoms of COVID-19, when they've been instructed by health staff to isolate due to an exposure, or when they are isolating due to a positive test.
Students should review the continuity of learning plan in their course's syllabi or reach out to their instructor to request it.
Read the detailed guidelines for graduate students for an outline of UofL’s commitment to supporting funded graduate students under our COVID-19 response for the spring. Additionally, the Office of Research and Innovation has protocols for reducing COVID-19 exposure in the research environment.
- MORE INFORMATION
CONTACTS FOR SUPPORT
- For medical evaluations or testing, contact Campus Health Services at 852-6479.
- Call, email or live chat with the Business Operations COVID Support Team for questions or concerns about the university’s COVID-19 protocols.
- If you have concerns or obstacles — academic, financial or personal — please reach out to our student success team. Find your student success coordinator here or call 502-852-8097.
- Visit the Dean of Students Office website for support with student matters.
- Visit the Counseling Center website for mental health services.