Getting around Campus
Need to get from the residence halls to Cardinal Park? How about from the library to Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium?
The Cardinal Shuttle (Route 94) provides safe, timely and consistent transportation to all of these locations and more.
The Cardinal Shuttle runs every morning from Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium, beginning at 6:40 a.m. and continuing through 9:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday and until 7:53 p.m. on Friday. Arriving every 5-10 minutes, it follows a loop that includes Central Avenue, Third Street, Cardinal Boulevard and Floyd Street, with stops at:
- Cardinal Station/Jim Patterson Stadium/Campus Health Services
- Third and Eastern Parkway, near Speed School of Engineering
- Near Ekstrom Library, Fraternity Row and the Humanities Quad
- College of Business/The Ville Grill/Freedom Park
- College of Education/School of Music
- Swain Student Activities Center
- Wright Natatorium/Theatre Arts Building
- Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium
A Health Sciences Center Shuttle helps students maneuver near our Schools of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing and Public Health and Information Sciences, as well as NUCLEUs and UofL Hospital. The shuttle runs from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday-Friday.
In addition, TARC runs routes from Belknap Campus to Bardstown Road, downtown Louisville or other locations throughout the community.
The shuttle service—and all regular TARC transportation – is free to students and employees with a UofL ID.