Upload a file to the flash server
This how-to will show you how to upload your video to the flash server.
To upload a file to the flash server do the following:
- Connect to the flash server. See the how-to.
- Open the dropfolder folder.
- Put your video file in the drop folder.
- When the transcoder is finished creating your flash video, two files will appear in your flash server folder. One is for flash video the other is for MAC compatibility.
- You will receive an email from the system with a link to your video files for use in plone 4.