Michael R. Fowler, J.D.
- Professor, Political Science
- Third Floor, Room 301
- Ford Hall, Belknap Campus
Click here to view Professor Fowler's CV.
- Envisioning Reform: Enhancing UN Accountability in the Twenty-first Century, edited by Sumihiro
Kuyama and Michael Fowler, Tokyo, New York, Paris: United Nations University Press, 2009, 380 pp. -edited fourteen-chapter book, contributed by scholars around the world, analyzing the accountability of
the United Nations and making recommendations for reform.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1986
- M.A., University of Virginia, Foreign Affairs, 1985
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 1982
- POLS 331 International Organization
- POLS 332 Honors Seminar: International Law
- POLS 337 Law, Diplomacy and Power
- POLS 495 International Law
- POLS 506 Honors Seminar, Coping with Conflict
- POLS 530 International Negotiation
- POLS 640 International Negotiation
- POLS 691 International Organization