Laura P. Moyer, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor, Political Science
- Room 404
- Ford Hall, Belknap Campus
- Ph.D. University of Georgia, May 2008
- M.A. University of Georgia, May 2004
- B.A. Emory University, May 2000
- Constitutional law
- Civil Rights and Liberties
- The Politics of Gender
- Sexual orientation
- Judging on Collegial Courts
- Judicial Politics
- Service Learning
- Judging on collegial courts;
- U.S. Courts of Appeals
- The Politics of Gender,Sexuality, and Race
- The Use of Precedent by Attorneys and Judges
- Cognition and Judging
- Organizational Theory and Courts
- Representative Bureaucracy
Honors & Awards
- Tiger Athletic Foundation Undergraduate Teaching Award, Louisiana State University. 2012.
- Nicholson Award for Outstanding Faculty Member, Louisiana State University. 2011.
- Graduate School Doctoral Completion Assistantship, University of Georgia. 2007-2008.
- Graduate School Excellence in Teaching Award, University of Georgia. 2007.
- University of Georgia Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award, University of Georgia. 2004.
- Summa cum laude, Emory University. 2000.
- Phi Beta Kappa, Emory University. 2000.