Anne I. Caldwell, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor, Political Science
- Internship Director, Political Science
- First Floor, Room 106
- Ford Hall, Belknap Campus
Click here to view Dr. Caldwell's CV.
- Anne Caldwell “Governmentality and Bio-Sovereignty.” In Michel Foucaults "Geschichte der
Gouvernementalität in den Sozialwissenschaften. Internationale Beiträge zu Rezeptionen und
Anschlüssen, ed. Susanne Krasmann. Germany: Bielefeldt, Summer 2007.
- Anne Caldwell and Samuel Chambers “24 after 9/11: the American state of exception.” In Reading 24: T.V. Against the Clock, ed. Steven Peacock. UK: I.B. Taurus, November 2006. New York: Palgrave, February 2007.
- Anne Caldwell “Empire and Sovereignty: Legitimizing Exception as Norm.” New Political Science,
- Ph.D. August 1998, University of Notre Dame
- M.A. September 1995, University of Notre Dame
- B.A. May 1992, University of California, Berkeley
- Contemporary and Continental Political Theory
- Feminist Theory
- Political Ethics and Violence
- Human Rights
- Queer Theory
- Gay and Lesbian Politics