Graduate Certificate in Biostatistics
Real-World Evidence. Data-Driven Solutions.
Offered by the School of Public Health and Information Sciences at the University of Louisville (UofL), the online Certificate in Biostatistics prepares students to apply fundamental methods for analysis and management of data across various industries. Students will learn how to employ statistical methods such as linear models, categorical data analysis, as well as the use of SAS and R software.
Perfect for those working with statistical data who want to supplement their skills, or seeking a career transition, the online Biostatistics certificate can help you acquire the analytical background and informatics tools you need to meet your professional goals and advance your career.
The online biostatistics certificate program is also a great preparation platform for the master’s in biostatistics degree, also offered online. All certificate credit hours may be applied to the master’s program.
- Take advantage of the convenience of 100% online classes
- Access courses and library resources anytime, anywhere
- No GRE required for admission
- Learn from world-class faculty with extensive applied experience
- Gain expertise and highly marketable skills in a rapidly growing field
- Build upon the certificate coursework towards a master’s in Biostatistics
The Certificate in Biostatistics from UofL prepares students for a wide variety of career paths in quantitative data analysis. They can choose to pursue careers with:
- Healthcare systems
- Pharmaceutical corporations
- Insurers, consulting services
- Medical centers, research centers
- Government agencies (FDA, NIH, Census Bureau)
- Universities and research institutions
- Hospitals and cancer centers
- Businesses and financiers
- Biotech corporations
- Product development companies