- Contemporary World’s Classics: Political Science Series
Series Editor: Shiping Hua, The University of Louisville, The United States of America
Associate Editor: Wu Yong, Yanshan University
Associate Editor: Ouyang Jinggen, Hebei Provincial Party School
Associate Editor: Guo Xiaoming, Renmin University Press
For those books that have been published, please visit: http://www.crup.com.cn/Category_2739/index.aspx
For the news release of the book series, please visit: http://www.crup.com.cn/gggl/XXGL/ZXDT/2012/06/18/172215107760.html
The following have either been published or translated and to be published soon:
- “Modern Political Analysis,” by Robert Dahl
- "Great Transformations: Economic Ideas and Institutional Change in the Twentieth Century," by Mark Blyth.
- "Just Institutions matter: The Moral and Political Logic of the Universal Welfare State," by Bo Rothstein.
- "The Third Wave: Democratization in the Late Twentieth Century," by Samuel P. Huntington.
- "The Rise of European Liberalism," by Harold Laski.
- "Containing Nationalism," by Michael Hechter.
- “The State of Democratic Theory,” by Ian Shapiro.
- "Capitalism and Social Democracy," by Adam Przerworski.
- “Making Democracy Work,” by Robert D. Putnam.
- “The Breakdown of Democratic Regimes,” Juan J. Linz,
- “Bound to Lead: The Changing Nature of American Power,” Joseph S. Nye
- “Interest Group Society,” by Jeffrey M. Berry,
- “Politics and Markets: The World’s Political Economic Systems,” Charles Edward Lindblom
- “Welfare State Transformations: Comparative Perspectives,” by Martin Seeleib-Kaiser,
- “On Global Order: Power, Values, and the Constitution on International Society,” by Andrew Hurrell
- "How Democratic Is the American Constitution?” by Robert Dahl
- “On Democracy,” by Robert Dahl
- “Democracy and Its Critics” by Robert Dahl
- "The Political Theory of a Compound Republic : Designing the American Experiment," by Vincent Ostrom
- "The Nation-State and Violence," byAnthony Giddens
- "Modernity and Self-Identity: Self and Society in the Late Modern Age," by Anthony Giddens
- "The Constitution of Society," by Anthony Giddens
Cong Riyun, Chinese University of Political Science and Law
Fang Ning, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
Hu Wei, Shanghai Jiaotong University
Jia Qingguo, Peking University
Jin Canrong, Renmin University
Jing Yuejin, Tsinghua University
Li Qiang, Peking University
Lin Gang, Shanghai Jiaotong University
Lin Shangli, Fudan University
Liu Dexi, Central Party School
Ren Jiantao, Renmin University
Wang Puju, Peking University
Yan Jirong, Peking University
Yang Guangbin, Renmin University
Yang Long, Nankai University
Ye Zicheng, Peking University
Zhang Xiaojin, Tsinghua University
Zhou Guanghui, Jilin University
Zhu Guanglei, Nankai University
William A. Callahan, University of Manchester
Lowell Dittmer, University of California, Berkeley
Michael Fowler, University of Louisville
Peter Moody, University of Notre Dame
Lynn T. White, Princeton University
Brantly Womack, University of Virginia
Quansheng Zhao, American University