James Grubola, M.F.A.
- Professor, Drawing
- 104 Schneider Hall
- Schneider Hall, Belknap Campus
Professor Grubola's drawings consist of graphite and silver point. Among printing processes used are Cliche-verre (hand-drawn negatives printed using platinum based photographic process) and lithographs. Recent work involves images and references to groupings, family and marriage through symbolic use of sticks, roots and branches with draped cloth. There are references also to drawing as a process. Also involved is research with anatomy and life drawing.
- B.F.A., Wayne State University, 1972
- M.F.A., Indiana University, 1975
- ART 116: Foundation Drawing II
- ART 515: Advanced Figure Drawing
- ART 516: Advanced Drawing Concepts
- ART 517: Directed Study in Drawing
- ART 590: Special Problems in Studio Art: Anatomy and Life Drawing
- ART 615: Workshop in Drawing