Winter Session Courses are charged per credit hour. These courses will be billed separately and in addition to Fall term course load.
Students currently enrolled in a campus program pay tuition by their residency (in-state/out-of-state) status.
Students currently enrolled in a fully-online program pay online tuition.
|Undergraduate||Resident (Per Credit Hour)||Non-Resident (Per Credit Hour)||Military (Per Credit Hour)|
|On-Campus Program Student||$527||$1,208||$250|
|Online Program Student||$527||$527||$250|
|Graduate||Resident (Per Credit Hour)||Non-Resident (Per Credit Hour)||Military (Per Credit Hour)|
|On-Campus Program Student||$791||$1,606||$250|
|Online Program Student||$791||$791||$250|
See Bursar's page: http://louisville.edu/bursar
- $250/credit for active-duty service members, Coast Guard and qualifying members of the Reserve Component and National Guard eligible for Title X (federal) TA*
- $375/credit for RN_BSN (nursing courses only)
- $581/credit for teacher education courses (approved programs only)
- $1181 Non-Resident/credit for teacher education courses (approved programs only)
- $800/credit for courses in College of Business Certificate programs
- $483/credit for courses in Master of Science in Health Administration
*Active-Duty is defined as on orders for 180 days or more. Any student planning on using military benefits should contact the Office of Military and Veteran Student Services prior to enrollment. Connect with Carissa Gentry at 502.852.0998 or email@example.com.
Tuition rate does not include costs associated with a specific course or program, such as textbooks.
Eligible full-time UofL employees may use their tuition remission benefits for Winter Session classes (up to 8 credit hours per term) provided they have not reached their yearly maximum. For transcript purposes, Winter Session courses are considered part of the Fall Term and charged per credit hour. However, these courses will be billed separately and in addition to Fall Term course load. For more information about tuition remission, see http://louisville.edu/hr/benefits/education.
Tuition and fees are subject to change at any time without prior notice. The summary on this page is intended to provide a quick reference for students. For more information and updates, visit the UofL Bursar's page.